N.Y.C. Jeep Club Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ok guy's and gal's our membership application and due's for 2016 will be collected .you can down load print and fill out and bring to the next meet and greet's
If you will not be at the next meet and greet please PM me and i will give you my mailing address

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Outlawed meet in west islip tonight  (Read 1272 times)

chknkatsu

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Outlawed meet in west islip tonight
« Reply #-1 on: August 04, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »

Official Outlawed Offroad Meet n Greet:

Starting Sat May 26, and contiueing the last Sat of every month.

Islip Farmers Market Parking Lot, On Main st/ 27A in Islip Just West of Route 111

6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Now that the weather is getting warmer, its time to get the meetings going again.  Starting  Saturday, May 26 and continuing the last Saturday of every month there will be a gathering for any and all offroad/truck enthusiasts and hobbyists.   Meeting will take place at the Islip Farmers Market on Main st/  27A in Islip.  It is the parking lot next to town hall and in close proximity to the hamlet of Islip.  Just take Route 111/Islip ave south till it T's off at 27 A and make a right.  Okanee Dinner is on the corner and Farmers market parking lot is right next to it.  There is also usually a small meeting of classic car owners who we will be sharing the parking lot with but they will have no problem with us being there.  I figure Islip is close enough to the middle of the Island to accommodate people from both ends and is very easy to get to from Sunrise Hwy.  The near by township offers a ton of places for people to grab some food or a drink before or after.  Of course being and outside meet check thread and weather.  Family Friendly!  Meet  some fellow offroad enthusiasts, See some cool rigs, enjoy the Summer.  Hope to see you all there!   - Dominic

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=islip+town+hall&fb=1&gl=us&hq=town+hall&hnear=0x89e8338c078e3efb:0xc616688e9560cfd0,Islip,+NY&ei=DAenT-SBCcKM6QHpv9SmBA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CAgQtgM
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:58:11 PM by chknkatsu »
locked, lifted, n' geared 2010 JK
foolswithtools.blogspot.com

brunkhorse

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Outlawed meet in west islip tonight
« on: August 04, 2012, 08:06:19 PM »

Sorry dude I was out apartment hunting otherwise I definitely would've gone with you.

chknkatsu

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 09:43:42 PM »

>:( :(
locked, lifted, n' geared 2010 JK
foolswithtools.blogspot.com

wb joe

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Founder/President - Member #101
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »

I try to go when im out at the mother in laws house.I just to much money to go out there and back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up