N.Y.C. Jeep Club Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Paid member meet sunday march 6 2016 at jacksons in commack LI. all info in the event section .

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PSC gear box issues  (Read 829 times)

justb211

• Forum Newbie
    • View Profile
PSC gear box issues
« Reply #-1 on: April 04, 2015, 05:59:17 AM »

I recently installed a full PSC hydro assist on a 2012 JKU. The problem I am having is there is slight play in the input shaft of the steering box giving me about an inch of play in the steering wheel. When the wheel is turned slightly you can watch the input shaft on the box turn with no movement of the sector shaft. I spoke to PSC regarding this issue and they stated that the gears inside do not touch and move on a pillow of hydrolic fluid so there will be a little play in the steering wheel. This was not an issue with the stock system prior. The question is does any one have this issue and if so is there a solution to fix it?

chknkatsu

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: PSC gear box issues
« on: April 09, 2015, 06:28:07 PM »

i have the psc kit on my 3.8 and there is NO play. in fact its much more responsive than stock. with the slightest touch of my wheel my tires will respond. there much be something wrong with the box

if you want better response go to jkowners.com. i think me and Wbjoe are the only ones who have ram assist
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:29:11 PM by chknkatsu »
locked, lifted, n' geared 2010 JK
foolswithtools.blogspot.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up