N.Y.C. Jeep Club Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Paid member meet sunday march 6 2016 at jacksons in commack LI. all info in the event section .

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2nd Annual Turkey Run to Feed Hungry Families Of New York Long Island run nov21  (Read 1705 times)

wb joe

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Founder/President - Member #101
    • View Profile

2nd Annual Turkey Run to Feed Hungry Families Of New York Long Island run Saturday, November 21at 11:00am - 3:00pm

Come join us for the 2nd annual 2015 turkey run to feed hungry new York families at Oak Beach Inn
Babylon, New York 11702. BBQ Meet and eat then convoy to island harvest to drop off. when great clubs come together great things happen.
IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT: we have 3 drop off locations John at goonies garage and Evan Silverman at Evan's 4X4 can take all dry foods ALL PERISHABLE ITEMS MUSTGO TO Dominic Panzica at Dean's Seafood. Any money donations can be via Paypal account of nycjeepclub@gmail.com which 100% of it will go to Dan Loiacono going to a turkey farm to buy turkies to give to Island Harvest. We would like to thank all the great clubs that have come together to make this a great event to help hungy faimlies of New York

This is the Long island run sunday nov 22 nd will be the city run

Cybergrunt

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Club Secretary - Member #107
    • View Profile

Awesome flyer Joe!  As I mentioned I'll be out of town on the 21st so I'll make a drop off over at John's shop.  If Dan needs a pickup truck for any transport in advance just let me know.

mygrayzj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Awesome, I will totally be in Saturday. Got the Suburban to haul plenty of cargo which I am sure will be needed.

raptor 2764

on are way

MichaelRom

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Club Vice President - Member #102
    • View Profile

Get ready, see ya this weekend   8)
2011 jku rubicon, black

mygrayzj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Just sent $$ by Paypal. I assume the meetup is 11 at OBI? See everyone then.

MichaelRom

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Club Vice President - Member #102
    • View Profile

What a great turn out yesterday. Over 4k pounds of food. Pat yourselves on the back you just fed a lot of people. Thanks to the clubs that joined us this year. Hopefully one day there will not be a need for this but for now keep up the help
2011 jku rubicon, black

mygrayzj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Cool video, those drones are awesome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up