N.Y.C. Jeep Club Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Paid member meet sunday march 6 2016 at jacksons in commack LI. all info in the event section .

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blonde with boyfriends jeep  (Read 900 times)

nicoleimbesi

• NYCJC Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Member #196
    • View Profile
Blonde with boyfriends jeep
« Reply #-1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:45:15 PM »

Hey all,
Okay so I bought Jared's jeep in August of 2016 (after about 3 years of begging him to sell it to me and the conversation always ended in, "no way, I'm never selling it") so he could buy his "economical car" that was supposed to not cost him anything.  Well he had that car, the Dart, for about 5 months and moved onto a Crosstreck.

When I took ownership of the jeep, it was cool because I originally bought him all the parts that he never put on so it was kind of like Christmas presents to myself.  Also, a lot of Christmas presents to him were on the Jeep already so it felt nice to be in possession of my hard earned money.  I am on a mission to do everything that he said he would do, but never did.  Within a month of owning the jeep, front long arms were ordered and put on.  People talk shit about the IRO ones, but no complaints here so far.

Chuck, the jeep, has been to Rausch twice.  The first time I was a passenger and the tie rod met a rock and lost.  Second time, I was supposed to be the driver, but instead, I got up close and personal to the rocks on Crawler Ridge after eating shit and was yet again, the passenger and designated photographer. 

I can't wait to get a locker in this thing and really go wheeling, without being the designated photographer again.

BKfronty718

• Forum Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Blonde with boyfriends jeep
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:59:41 PM »

Hey, looks nice. There's a guy here in Sheepshead Bay/ Brighton Beach Brooklyn w a silver grand cherokee same gen as you, but fully lifted and armored out. I work on my buddies special edition, just odds and ends, really easy w plenty of room w that inline 6 vs my japanese v6.

Cybergrunt

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Club Secretary - Member #107
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 04:51:43 PM »

Great to see you on Nicole.  If you haven't already, create a build log and put it in the Jeep Builds section.  Keep us informed on Chuck's progress.  There's a good way to wheel and be the photographer, GoPro's ;-)

-Bill

MichaelRom

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Club Vice President - Member #102
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 10:55:44 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Get comfy and look around. Keep an eye on the events section for rides and meets. Hope to see you out there  8)
2011 jku rubicon, black

Andy5160

• NYCJC Member
  • Forum Jr. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »

Welcome to the club ! Enjoy !
Pages: [1]   Go Up